Merry Christmas to ME!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK guys ... it's that time of year and since Perrone snagged the Christmas music thread here's another one ... might leave this one up on the computer "accidentally" after you post :lookaroun :rubhands:

So ...

What do you WANT for Christmas?? GC and I buy for each other all year long (yeah for being empty-nesters!!) but at Christmas we tend to get those things we really want but have been putting off for one reason or another ...

For me, this year it is a dehydrator ... I am trying to figure out whether I want the Cabela's one or the Excalibur right now ...

GC ... he wants some stuff for the 4Runner ... that thing is getting expensive! LOL

Oh, and guns and ammo ... that is just a given around here!

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My parents ordered me a horsehide Crossbreed SuperTuck holster for my 1911, a range bag, and a rifle bag.

Other than that, I'll be asking for PS3 and Wii video games, Life (BBC version (David Attenborough)) on Blu-Ray, and a safety blade razor kit, badger hair brush, and other related stuff.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My parents ordered me a horsehide Crossbreed SuperTuck holster for my 1911, a range bag, and a rifle bag.

Other than that, I'll be asking for PS3 and Wii video games, Life (BBC version (David Attenborough)) on Blu-Ray, and a safety blade razor kit, badger hair brush, and other related stuff.

:lookaroun

Your razor kit made me remember ... I want all of the Dexter seasons on DVD too ...

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were just talking about this a few minutes ago.

Called my mom and said I wanted one of those gourmet single serving coffee makers. We have several different coffee and espresso machines already, but I saw the machine on a TV ad that you put the little capsules in just for one cup. From the family: a new knife- always on my list. Any kind of gun gear- always on my list. XBox games,CDs,DVDs,books,magazines,etc- always on my list. Gear,books,etc for my reptile and arachid room. 4x4 gear. Stuff for my Supra. Guitars and music gear- I buy for myself and let them give to me.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want this.
awww.hr1871.com_images_zoom_ultra_buffalo.jpg

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a safety blade razor kit, badger hair brush, and other related stuff.

Be careful with this. It's easy to go overboard. Stay off the Badger and Blade forums because they will convince you that you NEED a $400 Rooney brush.

I'm looking to get a spotting scope, and some powder and primers. Maybe a chronograph.

This will be the first time in years that I don't need some random kitchen gadgets.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be careful with this. It's easy to go overboard. Stay off the Badger and Blade forums because they will convince you that you NEED a $400 Rooney brush.

I'm looking to get a spotting scope, and some powder and primers. Maybe a chronograph.

This will be the first time in years that I don't need some random kitchen gadgets.

That, sir, is blasphemy ... :wink2: You can never have too many random kitchen gadgets (in my specific case, anything that has to do with baking bread ...:bowdown:)

ETA: What a post to use for 18,000 ... lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom