Messenger Bag CCW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veteran

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im always carrying my laptop and pistol with a messenger bag wherever I go and need to located a nice leather CCW type of messenger bag. Ive got a leather Fossil type messenger bag now and carry CCW and it has finally worn out the magnetic side pocket that I usually carry in. Does anyone have any recommendations or an all leather type of CCW messenger bag type for carry?

shooter226

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don’t have a leather one but I carry my computer and Glock in a Maxpedition Jumbo Versa pack. Lots of pockets and easy to carry. It’s made out of ballistic nylon so it should last a long time.
Mark

veteran

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely a way cool looking pack and I like the quick access to a pistol as well as the other pockets. I just think its a bit to tactical looking for what I need it for.

I was looking for something a little more retro business like to take into the office.. but I like the pack, I might grab one of these for the truck.. it would make a great first response type of pack..

Thanks!

pepper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
if it doesn't have to be leather, check out timbuk2 (they have an interactive bag builder so you can design your own from their fabrics...also very heavy duty)...mine has a napoleon pocket i use for ccw

veteran

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Red and yellow would definetly not be tactical.. it would be more of a McDonalds bag eh : )

but I do like Crossbreed holsters and like the look of the CCSB bag, but ouch on the price.. $350 bucks for the regular. I suppose if you want leather you gotta pay for it..

Thanks for the ideas!

veteran

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
if it doesn't have to be leather, check out timbuk2 (they have an interactive bag builder so you can design your own from their fabrics...also very heavy duty)...mine has a napoleon pocket i use for ccw

I was really wanting leather as I am getting tired of having to buy a new one every year, but for sure I dig the timbuk2 bags.. The interactive bag builder is pretty cool..

Regina

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I build a CC pocket in handbags or cases I put an internal purse frame for the opening, makes it easier to conceal and the enclosure will last longer. But, I'm not cheap lol! If you don't find what you're looking for, you can shoot me a PM with description, dimensions, and I'll shoot you back a price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom