Metformin VS Berberine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
1 a day after breakfast

While it's nice to share your experiences, this is far too little information to draw any kind of conclusions. What do your normal sugars run, what other meds are you on, when after breakfast did you check these sugars, what is happening the rest of the day, etc. How long have you been diabetic - or are you indeed diabetic? Or just "pre" or insulin resistance, have you been on other meds, etc., last A1c, what were your sugars previously on or off other meds? And spot checks are nice, but the true measure of effectiveness is longevity and repeatability of results.

Drawing tons of conclusions with a lack of information is what leads to many misunderstandings.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hey, you started this whole topic, man. I'm just saying, people want information. Minimal information is often worse than none. As someone who deals with this stuff every single day, I'm interested, but if you just wanna hype it and not have a real discussion and evaluation, well... that's your right.

I've got an open enough mind to do some research, and I've done some, but the bottom line is, there's not much out there.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To begin with first post I said taking BS 2 hours after meal. Two times. How did u miss that. Had blood work every 6 months the diabetic square is checked. Diabetic 1& 1/2 years. I dont think u read the first post. If u did WOW

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
To begin with first post I said taking BS 2 hours after meal. Two times. How did u miss that. Had blood work every 6 months the diabetic square is checked. Diabetic 1& 1/2 years. I dont think u read the first post. If u did WOW

WOW is right. Man, you're pretty sensitive. Oh well, have fun. Good for you and whatever you got going on, man. lol You're the one acting all pissy with your "Bye Bye". lol

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had chicken breast original , biskit &honey , mash taters & gravy & the loaded chocolate chip cookie , 2 hours later B S was 170 half hour later B S was 101 So it dont make u bullit proof.

Latest posts

Top Bottom