Mice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sheridan 20 cal blue streak that I've had for about 15 years with 5 pumps they like to play.... I've offed two in the last 2 hours... My wife thinks I'm crazy... Wait till she tries my new shish kabobs ;)

Copper01

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the '70s I used to spend a day here and there at my great-grandfather's house during the summer. He was the caretaker at a pecan orchard out in the middle of no where. He was as backwoods as it gets but a great man. I can clearly remember sitting in the living room with him and him shooting mice with the .25 auto he always kept in his pocket.

So, I can say it nothing strange, I've seen others do the same.

abinok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
done it...

when I was 15 we had one that was a master at removing bait from traps. My parents tried some of those sticky boards. he got stuck to it... but then the cat went to investigate. after much running around the house glued together, the mouse dropped off and scurried away. I voluntered the option of zapping him on the fireplace where he was frequently seen. I put a chunk of bait inside my pellet trap, and he crawled inside. the rest is history at about 1000fps.

ive shot some big grain stealing rats in the barn using the same method.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not the living room, but when a kid, my sister and I used .22 birdshot in the dairy barn at night. We could turn out the lights, and you could hear the mice coming out running on the wall boards. Turn the light on, and usually get one or two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom