What Gun Is This?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Epic douche bag Hunter Biden had images of him "nekid" holding a pistol. Different than the revolver he purchased ... the FBI says that it is not a real gun but a pellet gun.

Can anyone identify this gun as either a real gun or pellet gun? My 2¢ ... it looks like a Beretta.

Attachments

• HunterGun.JPG
    HunterGun.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 4

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The gun his girlfriend sister-in-law chunked in the trash dumpster was supposed to have been a 9mm...she said she did it for safety. Now I have to go look it up
Edit: Apparently his discarded gun was a .38 by all articles I just read.

Last edited:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not too impressed by the examiner report, they're trying to pass off a very poorly formatted bunch of times new roman text as a text message conversation?

I'm not concerned about the article, I was looking for what gun his sister-in-law girlfriend wife chunked in the trash and then the police and feds covered up.

However, beings that those texts look a lot like others I've read other places, they are most likely pulled from his laptop backups just like all the other texts that have been quoted. Some people just put them in a phone text format for fun reading but if you go look up what a text backup file looks like, it looks like a txt file with code in it. I bet you can go read a bunch on TG or marco polo

Besides, if they were fake and that article is over a year old, and they haven't been sued or retracted it yet, it's probably legit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom