Mice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ended up with two ferocious mice last night, one head shot and one directly thru the left shoulder. The .20 cal is deadly on anything up to about house cat size... Growing up on a farm, it came in handy with opossums, skunks, rats, you name it. I've been thru one set of seals on it...

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
24" blowgun is what I used to use until I loaded it with hard plastic stun dart and shot the wife in the backside next time I saw that blowgun it would shoot around corners. Now I am not allowed to shoot in the house or at least when she is here I spilled a bag of #8 shot one day thought I cleaned it all up but she found some and wanted to know what I destroyed in the house with the shotgun.

Gunrunner45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago I had a friend who was upset about his wife leaving him, had a little to much Jack Daniels. He went on mouse hunting spree, but he didn't have a pellet gun. He used his .357 with rat shot! The next morning there were several holes in the kitchen cabinets but no dead mice.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Barn rats and ratshot are lots of fun. Just a .22 and a good light are all you need. Oh, and shooting glasses. That #12 shot can glance off about anything, and it won't hurt you at all except for eyes. CB

Latest posts

Top Bottom