Military Arms Channel talks about the coming 2013 Assault Weapons Bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
good video. Feinstein introduces a ban bill every year.
usually it has no chance of passing because politicians (republicans and democrats) fear the NRA and irate 2A supporters more than they want to grab guns.
This coming JAn, some of them may feel the recent events have given them some cover but if we all join the NRA, 2AF and GOA, and get others to join, we should be able to neutralize this draconian disarmament bill.
Also, if you can get friends and family to join.
http://www.guntalk.com
has a link to join the NRA for only $25.
Go to the links section and look on the left hand side.
we all need to come together on this one or none of us will be allowed to own anything.
:)

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am sending this to as many people as I can. And also telling them to do the same. If this passes we might as well not have the 2nd amendment anymore. Which is what they are working toward. We cannot let this happen. We have to do something. And if writing the congressmen isn't enough then we need to do more.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
good video. Feinstein introduces a ban bill every year.
usually it has no chance of passing because politicians (republicans and democrats) fear the NRA and irate 2A supporters more than they want to grab guns.
This coming JAn, some of them may feel the recent events have given them some cover but if we all join the NRA, 2AF and GOA, and get others to join, we should be able to neutralize this draconian disarmament bill.
Also, if you can get friends and family to join.
http://www.guntalk.com
has a link to join the NRA for only $25.
Go to the links section and look on the left hand side.
we all need to come together on this one or none of us will be allowed to own anything.
:)
She might propose one every year but we cannot afford to sit this one out and hope that the NRA and other groups pressure them to not pass it. I guarantee that they are not going to fear anyone and that since these tragedies as of late they are just itching to please the gun grabbers.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a repost. Here is his response to Feinstein's legislation and he talks about it really means. It's not just for your AR's and AK's, but will affect handguns and your ability to CCL and potentially even hunting guns and shotguns.

Last edited by a moderator:

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it interesting that he is talking about how it "will be" a felony for him to take his CCW to visit his family in Michigan. I guess he doesn't realize that Title 18 USC 922(q) "The Federal Gun Free School Zones Act" has already made it a federal felony since 1990 for him to travel with his CCW.

OK2A: What is the Federal Gun Free School Zones Act?

Huh?

Currently if you hold a valid CCW and the state or states you are traveling through recognize the CCW License you have from your state it is legal for you to carry. That is what he is talking about, he's not talking about going onto school property. He is also talking about the requirements for someone to be able to take an NFA registered firearm into another state. So I really have no clue what you are talking about.

Cougar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, it is not legal, under federal law, for you to travel on any public sidewalk, road, or highway that passes within 1000 feet of any school's property line, in a reciprocating State. Read the ATF letter on the OK2A page I linked to. If you have an Oklahoma permit, you can not legally drive down the road in any populated area of any State that honors Oklahoma's permit. I am not kidding.

Huh?

Currently if you hold a valid CCW and the state or states you are traveling through recognize the CCW License you have from your state it is legal for you to carry. That is what he is talking about, he's not talking about going onto school property. He is also talking about the requirements for someone to be able to take an NFA registered firearm into another state. So I really have no clue what you are talking about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom