military recruitment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t worry fellas, our Army is still the best and certainly the most lethal in the world.

No one is more base than my son, who is active duty Army. He’s never been to any indoctrination classes and the Army did not turn him into a lefty. He’s never had a CRT class or anything of the like. He’s never encounter a tranny soldier (or heard of one) and has only heard of one openly gay one (that went around flaming).

He assures me that on the operational levels of the Army, the vast majority of them are red blooded, commie hating patriots. And no, they won’t be attacking the American people, they are still taught that the American citizen is their boss and they are in service to them.

Its no different than the woke leadership at the companies most of you work for, it doesn’t change who the ground level are/what they do.

One of the biggest changes I’ve seen on gun boards the last few years is this anti military turn because of nonsense like the video above (which has been out for a year now). The left has done a fine job turning patriots against our own soldiers.

There are still plenty of kick ass recruitment videos, but hey let’s ignore those. The SGTs still cuss at the soldiers, they still shoot shoot shoot and blow stuff up, crawl in the mud, cadence about killing puppies and commies and operate cool vehicles and do all the stuff the army has always done.

Rest well boys your army has our countries back.
I don't worry about our working military. I worry about the military leadership in DC that will make decisions to put them in unnecessary peril because of their "wokeness". We see that with our own eyes in the media when those leaders are interviewed.
Pass along my thanks to your son and others on this board that have family still in the military for their service!

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't worry about our working military. I worry about the military leadership in DC that will make decisions to put them in unnecessary peril because of their "wokeness". We see that with our own eyes in the media when those leaders are interviewed.
Pass along my thanks to your son and others on this board that have family still in the military for their service!

You make a solid point.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Truman is to blame, if he would have let Patton and MacArthur do what they wanted to do we would now have a "New Eastern USA"

I‘m not sure I’d blame Truman too much; by the time he was sworn in as President in April 1945, the Russians were already at the Seelow Heights 50 miles east of Berlin, while the Western Allies were still slogging through western Germany. A week later, the Russians were in Berlin, and the Americans were rolling up to the demarcation line agreed upon by FDR and Stalin. Two weeks later, the Germans surrendered, so Truman didn’t have much opportunity to influence events in Europe. By August 1945, the Americans were sick and tired of four years of war and sacrifice, and the top generals were reluctant to invade Japan due to the tremendous loss of lives that would ensue on both sides. After the atomic bombs were dropped and Japan surrendered, MacArthur, the top Allied leader on the ground in Japan, was in favor of treating the Japanese, especially the Emperor, with moderation (aside of the top generals and political leaders), and that‘s basically what happened.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t worry fellas, our Army is still the best and certainly the most lethal in the world.

No one is more base than my son, who is active duty Army. He’s never been to any indoctrination classes and the Army did not turn him into a lefty. He’s never had a CRT class or anything of the like. He’s never encounter a tranny soldier (or heard of one) and has only heard of one openly gay one (that went around flaming).

He assures me that on the operational levels of the Army, the vast majority of them are red blooded, commie hating patriots. And no, they won’t be attacking the American people, they are still taught that the American citizen is their boss and they are in service to them.

Its no different than the woke leadership at the companies most of you work for, it doesn’t change who the ground level are/what they do.

One of the biggest changes I’ve seen on gun boards the last few years is this anti military turn because of nonsense like the video above (which has been out for a year now). The left has done a fine job turning patriots against our own soldiers.

There are still plenty of kick ass recruitment videos, but hey let’s ignore those. The SGTs still cuss at the soldiers, they still shoot shoot shoot and blow stuff up, crawl in the mud, cadence about killing puppies and commies and operate cool vehicles and do all the stuff the army has always done.

Rest well boys your army has our countries back.
I left the Marine Corps as a Recon Marine in 2018, it was turning into a joke then. Boys confirm that are leaving now and still in it now, as Green Berets, Recondos, TACPs, and Infantrymen, that its all becoming more and more stupid with covid mandates, kicking out those who dont want a vaccine for covid, the best leaders are leaving and dont even care about retirement…. Just wait til the next real war. Every lesson that the old men learned will be re learned by casualties because the most experienced were pushed out by the idiotic peacetime bs. We have more military members who are uneducated in world history which makes them more likely to go against the constitution because “I was told to….” You know how many AD members havent even read the constitution? You would be surprised as it is a lot. My opinions of course

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every lesson that the old men learned will be re learned by casualties because the most experienced were pushed out by the idiotic peacetime bs.
So, you're saying it'll be like every other war we've ever fought. If there's one area where the US military has historically excelled, it's forgetting lessons learned in blood, then relearning them at the cost of more blood.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The question really isn’t what can our military accomplish but should we be allowed to accomplish anything militarily?

As the cited ad in the OP shows the US is a fallen, immoral, and evil empire that is thankfully in decline.
Many of the people in it are good, but they are not who the US represents anymore.
USA means Usury, Sodomy, Abortion now. They are our chief exports, and any American that doesn’t agree with those being admirable things are viewed by the managerial class as outsiders if not worse.

So being that I am one of these outsiders, in fact being white, male, Christian and a vet, I am literally considered a possible terrorist-do I even want our military to be effective?
No, no I don’t. I want it to be pants-on-head retarded. I want grunts that lube their rifle with KY and use dildos for bayonets. I want rainbow-painted Abrams and SSG. Diversity hire as gunner. Captain Affirmative action leading her 0311’s from the front in pride parades. F-35’s delivering precision guided canister munitions containing anti-white/anti-western literature to educate our enemies about their privilege.
The best case scenario is that we become combat ineffective as a nation. Our influence on the world stage has been an absolute disaster and has damaged more cultures than the soviets who exported hard communism did.

Cmartin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The issue isn't purely the rot in our military, but the political lack of will to win. as we just saw on display for 20 years in AFG. beat us in a straight up paper fight on neutral territory? Maybe Russia, Maybe China, a lot dependent. China's navy still sucks ass. beat us with our rot, and our weak people and weak political structure? It would seem Vietnamese rice farmers, illiterate goat herders, other illiterate goat herders, so pretty much anyone above that.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did 20+ years in the Army and I'm now a civilian AIT instructor at Sill. I'm not too worried about the soldiers, it's the leadership (at the very top) that I worry about.

"The saying 'A fish rots from the head down' - meaning and origin. What's the meaning of the phrase 'A fish rots from the head down'? When an organization or state fails, it is the leadership that is the root cause. "

Latest posts

Top Bottom