• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Mini Golden-Doodle puppies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1000$
73179, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
I'm pretty allergic to most dogs so we have 2 mini golden-doodles, a male and female, that we got as puppies. They are awesome dogs and we wanted to breed our female one time. She had 8 puppies, 7 are gone to their new homes, but we have 1 left that we have dropped the price on to help get to good homes.

NO I won't trade for guns (my wife would kill me)
NO I won't drop the price any more (my wife would kill me)
NO I won't "hold" it for you until Christmas (the number of people who have asked this absolutely astonished me, and my wife would kill me)

Niagra is female. Parents are around 30 pounds each. Mom is the red, dad is the tan. Puppies have their 6 week shots, wormer, and clean vet-check from Halo Vet Clinic in Newcastle. Puppies are available immediately.

Attachments

• Niagra.jpg
    Niagra.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 3
  • AA0D85A8-E8AD-42B5-B5AA-AC2AEC443EE9.jpeg
    AA0D85A8-E8AD-42B5-B5AA-AC2AEC443EE9.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 0
  • FA4EF6E3-B68F-4AA7-8B8B-7D4ABD2AB1C0.jpeg
    FA4EF6E3-B68F-4AA7-8B8B-7D4ABD2AB1C0.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
They are cute dogs but Grumpy would kill me. 🤦

Oh, puhleeze... He's probably threatened that 100 times if he's like most men. Next thing you know you'll walk in and he'll be asleep on the couch with the little puppy curled up on his chest.

On the other hand...he might just kill you.

Your call...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Oh, puhleeze... He's probably threatened that 100 times if he's like most men. Next thing you know you'll walk in and he'll be asleep on the couch with the little puppy curled up on his chest.

On the other hand...he might just kill you.

Your call...

Oh no ... Not right now!! I have 2 half-feral kittens hiding under the sofa (they figured out how to get out of their play pen 🤦) and a hyper Dawg laying in wait for one of them to twitch (good thing he's too big to get under the sofa) ... To say Grumpy is "annoyed" would be a bit of an understatement! 😬

😂😂😂

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
So you've gone from "he'll kill me" to "annoyed"...

Get the dog. It'll be a win for everyone and you won't even die. People who are just "annoyed" don't kill. I know that for a fact because I'm ALWAYS annoyed by something.

I'm annoyed that you say your husband will kill you when he obviously won't. That's just being a drama queen right there...

:bolt:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So you've gone from "he'll kill me" to "annoyed"...

Get the dog. It'll be a win for everyone and you won't even die. People who are just "annoyed" don't kill. I know that for a fact because I'm ALWAYS annoyed by something.

I'm annoyed that you say your husband will kill you when he obviously won't. That's just being a drama queen right there...

:bolt:

Oh no!! He's an ex-cop -- that translates to "You've annoyed me. Should I shoot you and deal with the paperwork or just take another nap in my recliner??" 😉 The trick to staying alive is spacing out the "annoying" so that you don't cross that threshold ... 😁😂😂😂😂🤷

You know how this works ... 😛

(And the ONLY reason I got away with those kittens was I JUST bought him that revolver from @AKguy1985 ... 😁)

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Oh no!! He's an ex-cop -- that translates to "You've annoyed me. Should I shoot you and deal with the paperwork or just take another nap in my recliner??" 😉 The trick to staying alive is spacing out the "annoying" so that you don't cross that threshold ... 😁😂😂😂😂🤷

You know how this works ... 😛

(And the ONLY reason I got away with those kittens was I JUST bought him that revolver from @AKguy1985 ... 😁)
Wait a minute....What?

Grumpy? Revolver? :faint:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Wait a minute....What?

Grumpy? Revolver? :faint:

Yeah ... It is one just like the one his dad carried when be was with OCPD. I thought he was gonna DIE -- because I had told him we were going to get ...

A ...

Wait for it ...

PUPPY!!! 😂😂😂😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom