Monument companies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good monument company in the Tulsa/Sapulpa area? The one I’m working with has taken six weeks just to get a suitable design, and says 4 more months to engrave and deliver. Is 5-6 months reasonable? If I jump companies at this point, will I just be delaying it further?

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what I have experienced out in western Ok. 4 to 6 months. I don't know what their deal is in Oklahoma. When my mom passed away she wanted to buried in a family Cemetery in Alabama. Contacted a monument company they emailed me designs off of what I described I wanted. Pick the design, 20 days later a cousin met them at the cemetery to place it. Paid over the phone when they scheduled delivery. Cousin sent picks after installation. Fast, easy and reasonable compared to Ok. prices less than half, was very impressed with quality and craftsmanship when I returned later.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holisters Monument Co. here in Claremore is good one.
Let me second this one

https://hollistersmonument.com/
They did both of my siblings and far below other quotes. ***Disclaimer. I graduated HS with Cory Hollister and he is a friend. He is also a Jarhead like me. Absolute good people! Honest fast and I'm sure I will use them again.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We used the one in Sapulpa 2 years ago. We were told it could be 9 months. I think it was around 6 months to actually get it. Granite suppliers are the problem. At least they were at that time.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Order online like the Monument Companys do.
Have Monument shipped to Cemetery.
Cemetery will charge you a fee to install Monument
Monument
This is exactly what I did with my mother's headstone earlier this year. Was a whole lot cheaper than going through any of the local places. Only took about 3 months or so for delivery.

I originally felt a little bad about cheaping out, but then I realized that I was doing exactly what my mom would have wanted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom