Moonbat Feinstein wants "military style assault weapons" regulated by NFA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe she is talking about slidefires

That's my guess. I was wondering how long we would get away with those.

Did you guys see the video on CSpan? I think the old moonbat is talking about 30 round mags.
And I could be wrong, but I think they may be trying to call semi-automatics and automatics the same.
They wouldn't surprise me if they re-define them as the same.
Either way it doesn't seem to matter to them that the "things" that are sold to convert to automatic are regulated by the NFA already, I.E. illegal if it's post '86. :screwy:

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No way for them to know who owns what since NCIS has no records of the weapons you own. I seriously doubt this will pass as written, her last one didnt pass either and now the truch is coming out that alll the hype of an AR being used at the school was false as it was all handguns.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a feeling this is an intentional overreach, so that they can "compromise" down to "reasonable restrictions" they really want.

Kind of like how a used car lot will overprice and haggle down to what they really want, so the poor bastard getting screwed over feels like he's getting a deal.

mkivbb

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the list of the "120 Specifically-Named" firearms?

This goes down, and I'll have to register damn near everything I have except for my 870. What a joke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom