Moral Dilemma Exercise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In short answer NO. Everything happen for a reason. The Lord could had finish him any time he wanted but he didn't, why? Maybe he is evil ways has taught us more.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've read where Stalin was just as bad as Hitler-even worse. Hitler was an eloquent speaker and could have a crowd int he palm of his hand-I believe he started out as a street organizer-in modern terminology.
Are you comparing him to the former president?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
....unless the child has a mental illness.....I think I can correct a child, mend the ways and means of ideas, and send them off with a new seed of thought in their mind. Providing I have enough time to do this.
A person like that cant be changed at 10. No child can. Their personality is set in stone by age 5.
I would try of course as you said but also I would try to become the change needed to fight against him in the future. Educate, set up a different environment. All that had to change is one of many details that would have hindered the outcome Hitler had planned.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's no changing him or her, Stain is a goo example. Hitler was the first name that came to me. You can use Ted Bundy, Jeffery Dahmer, the Night Stalker etc. You putting too many thought variables into this. Your going back to when they were children. You know what they are going to do when they become adults. Could you dispatch them or not?

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I can see what others are saying about vacuums n such and how taking him out may have altered other things but........just goin by what SurJimmy posted........ I see no other option but to take him out. Yes I believe I'd be able to pull the trigger. Age does not trump all in my mind.

This could get rough.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Genghis Khan has 16,000,000 male descendants. Should you kill him? How about Vlad The Impaler?
You could kill plenty of genocidal maniacs, like Hammurabi, Cyrus, Alexander, ETC.
Wouldn't you have a moral obligation to hop scotch through history smothering tyrants in their cradles?
When your work was done, and you came back to the present, you might not even find a place for yourself.
YOURSELF? Snap out of it , man. It isn't all about you.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I can see what others are saying about vacuums n such and how taking him out may have altered other things but........just goin by what SurJimmy posted........ I see no other option but to take him out. Yes I believe I'd be able to pull the trigger. Age does not trump all in my mind.

This could get rough.
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom