More Brilliance from the O'Colly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So we got a new opinion editor at the O'Colly.

The first day of the semester, these two articles are published, one of them written by our new editor, Trenton Sperry.

Enjoy! :)

It is going to be a long semester...

http://www.ocolly.com/opinion/columns/article_7d23d972-ea7c-11e1-bab2-001a4bcf6878.html

http://www.ocolly.com/opinion/columns/article_5b84f868-ea7d-11e1-ba10-001a4bcf6878.html

And, yes, I'm in the process of writing a response.

You have gotta get this guy to sign up on OSA, to "defend his comments"

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Second Amendment was written in a time before semi-automatics. Banning assault weapons is a common-sense way to curb gun violence in America, and I don’t think anyone will feel that their rights are being seriously trampled on.

I'm still amazed at the number of ignorant morons that use this logic.

And just what the hell are they teaching up there? That tards a senior? I've had more logical arguments from 8th graders. Jeesh...

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As an OSU graduate, I am very offended. I game them something to think about in response to the 2nd article............. the Australia gun ban video. Now let's see if they actually let my post stay there.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like his t-shirt says "I'm A Jerk"? If so, how appropriate!

I had to register so I could comment on these ridiculous columns. Let's see if the moderator approves them!

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whatever happens, at least post the reply for us to read, please.

I will! I'll post my article if he rejects it.

Previous editors have contacted the writers when they took over. He never contacted me, but, somehow, himself and two other liberals made it on the first paper...how interesting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom