More fake news - Hurricane Florence Version

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cooper.jpg

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They rely on sensationalism and hype telling people to leave their homes nearly every storm and after awhile, the people ho hum the weather report because the sky really isn't falling. Then the big one comes like in Florence and they desperately call for help and create problems for the rescuers.

This! I have to admit I've guilty of rolling my eyes and thinking "Ehhh, right. Nope, I have **** to do." Then next thing I knew I was smack dab where I really didn't want to be. I know it's too much to ask but I really wish these weather folk had some integrity about themselves and would stop trying to one-up each other.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard about this on Sandy Rios in the morning. She was talking about this guy and how ridiculous it was. But he isn’t the only one sensationalizing it. It was blown way out of proportion.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just read a headline on my news feed on my iPhone and it said that “Anderson cooper shreds Don Jr. over phony Florence photo. This was from the huff post of course. Don Jr. called out cooper in a tweet about how cooper got into deep water to make it look worse than it really was to try and hurt Trump. Since Florence is Trunps fault according to the left. Then cooper tweeted back saying something to the effect that don jr. considers himself and outdoorsman paying people to lead him to animals in Africa where he can kill them. Then he went on to say Don jr. has probably never been to a hurricane site and helped the people out insinuating that cooper himself has many times. The left are such scumbags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom