More freedoms floated to US by the Big Guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When will he come up with something truly helpful and meaningful... such has a minimum number of poops to take in a day, mandatory of course.

That's not good. Along with that will come limits upon how much TP you can use. :flybuzz:

I like moving election day to the same day your taxes are due, though.

Woody

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's not good. Along with that will come limits upon how much TP you can use. :flybuzz:

I like moving election day to the same day your taxes are due, though.

Woody

Good idea - but only if the knotheads running the show remove tax withholding from paychecks. That way each tax payer would know exactly how much they're being taken for and have to pony it up all at once. Imagine the repercussions of that.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good idea - but only if the knotheads running the show remove tax withholding from paychecks. That way each tax payer would know exactly how much they're being taken for and have to pony it up all at once. Imagine the repercussions of that.

I second this motion.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Make it a TRUE vote of the people and I might vote. The way it is now it's not up to the people for presidential election. so who cares if you vote or not.]

Since 7th grade I thought for the presidential election that no one should vote. It only takes 270 electoral votes to win the presidency.

So 270 people looking out for their best interest or they think they are.. or they are paid off..screw the system.

They can't even count the votes correctly of the people now. what makes them think if more voted it would pan out.. and lets not talk of the "discarded" votes.

What a mess!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Make it a TRUE vote of the people and I might vote. The way it is now it's not up to the people for presidential election. so who cares if you vote or not.]

Since 7th grade I thought for the presidential election that no one should vote. It only takes 270 electoral votes to win the presidency.

So 270 people looking out for their best interest or they think they are.. or they are paid off..screw the system.

They can't even count the votes correctly of the people now. what makes them think if more voted it would pan out.. and lets not talk of the "discarded" votes.

What a mess!

If what is in your first line were to be done, I'd almost guarantee that all the politicians will spend their time and money in the big metropolitan areas, especially on the east and west coasts, and what would that do for the rest of the country?

Consider the phrase "tyranny of the majority" for a while. That's what a true democracy would give you. Likely, you'd also get a lot more voter fraud with a "true vote" and especially so in liberal parts of the country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom