More freedoms floated to US by the Big Guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So an apartment renter with a child in the military had no interest in things?

There are a lot of people with interest in things who don't own land or own a business

Everyone has some skin in the game, but some have more than others. If you're an "undocumented immigrant" who wires a substantial chunk of your illicit earnings back to your home country, you obviously have less vested interest in a robust political process than someone who's a U.S. citizen who rents, who has less than a home owner, who has less than a business owner and so on and so on...

A more appropriate point would be that someone who is transient and or lives hand to mouth has far more interest in self-preservation than the preservation of our Republic. Those who've moved beyond a subsistence living more often have the forethought and presence of mind to consider the broader and more long term effects of their decisions, even if it's merely because less of their mental focus is on staying alive and out of harm's way.

As long as humans exist, you'll never be rid of those who think only of themselves, but they shouldn't define our system of government regardless of their wealth or status. What we currently have is a bunch of selfish bastards who rule the system, and it doesn't seem to matter whether they're a billionaire business mogul or someone crossing the Rio Grande with everything they own on their backs. The continued survival of our once great nation is in peril because we cater to these self interests, rather than the overall health of our country and the rule of law. :(

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have not worked for more then a year AND have no reason that keeps you from working. Retired, medical, illness, injuries, "and others" AND you live off of tax payer money............. You don't get to vote.

hmmmmmmmmmm

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have paid the fine if it existed on the last election. I couldn't hold my nose hard enough to vote for either of those turds.

It's like asking someone if they want it in the mouth or in the ass. I don't want either!

Latest posts

Top Bottom