More gun control measures passed under our noses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
So did Stephanie Bice
Yes she did...and cheerleaded the bill (didn't say squat about the Red Flag laws and making our daughters register for the draft). She's always on fakebook yappin about her "conservative" values and she consistently leans left or RINO. I bet she won't be registering for Selective Service will she?

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really don't know why folks have a problem with female draft registration. The wimmins have been carping for years about equality.

Also, the Courts have stated that there can be no discrimination between sexes. Legally, women should have to register, as there is no legal distinction between the sexes.

The Boy Scouts had to accept girls. The Brownies are co-ed (for lack of a better term). Girls are wrestling, and playing football.

Women have been accepted (by the courts) in combat roles for years. There are female fighter pilots.

There are females in combat troops all over the globe. It's been happening in Israel for decades. There doesn't seem to be a problem there.

I personally don't have a problem with females registering for the draft. When's the last time there was a draft ? 1970-what?

No big deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom