More gun control measures passed under our noses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, same here. I actually carried the thing until the '90s, 'cause the guy said "Keep this on your person at all times."

I believed him... :D
___
I grew up in a religion that refuses military service. I thought most of my childhood I may have to go to prison to avoid the draft. Thank god that didn’t happen.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, I sent her a letter to complain. Waiting on a response
You'll get a form letter, I'm sure. She sure fooled me. We had her in our home once, my father in law's once early in her primary campaign. I don't know why I'm surprised, every politician I've ever met has ultimately fooled me.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no problem with women being drafted if it comes down to it, as long as they do not lower the standards for men. That would just get more men killed.

Women can be pilots, drive tanks or trucks, work supply, etc, etc, etc. Some can even be infantry as long as they meet the same higher physical standards as men. Many of the world's best snipers have been women too, but few can hump the pig all day long.

Latest posts

Top Bottom