More tinkering with my CZ P07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put the MCarbo spring kit in my CZ P07 after sanding and polishing. Sent the slide to DP customs to have it cut for my Holosun 507K shake to wake 2 moa red dot (Got the K because if fits better on the CZ slide. I have several of the 507 c's that are my preference. Only difference is the solar panel on top that makes no real difference.) Also, DP will be refinishing the slide to nickel. Decided since I had the lower taken down for the spring kit so I sanded down the trigger and hammer to the metal and nickel plated to match the upper than should be in on the 26th.
The spring kit reduced the double and single action pull in half. That CZ trigger scratch is gone and both double and single action is smooth as butter. Checked the single action and it sits at 2 and half lbs. It's amazing, as is the double action pull that's been cut more than half the pull. Anyway, here's a couple of pics of the trigger and hammer.

Attachments

• CZ hammer trigger 1.JPG
    CZ hammer trigger 1.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 82
  • CZ hammer trigger 2.JPG
    CZ hammer trigger 2.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 83
  • CZ hammer trigger 3.JPG
    CZ hammer trigger 3.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 76

rj ︈

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have any photos of this once you got the 507k on?

I'm looking at picking up a P07 and doing the same. Also interested in learning how to do some basic things like spring kits/trigger kits and hoping that the P07 is a good starting point.

rj ︈

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get with me. Spring set and a bit of rubbing will do awsome. Let me know if I can help. If you live in Oklahoma, I'll help you do it if its not too far. I love working on my cz and the P07 is one of the most under appreciated guns on the market.
I appreciate it, I'll see if you still want to help me out sometime early next year after the holidays. I'm in Edmond but don't mind driving for some experienced help!

rj ︈

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get with me buddy. I'm up that way a lot for Dr. Apt's and work at the Cap. You figure out when you want to do it, and I'm there. It will be fun
I spent an hour watching this video today after picking up a P-07 in a trade yesterday. Looks like a pretty straight-forward job and will give it a go once my spring kit comes in from MCARBO!

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I installed the mcarbo kit in mine awhile back. Still has alot of takeup since the geometry didn't change but the single action dropped to about 3 lbs.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have any photos of this once you got the 507k on?

I'm looking at picking up a P07 and doing the same. Also interested in learning how to do some basic things like spring kits/trigger kits and hoping that the P07 is a good starting point.
I sent you a pm with a video of what I did. Check your pm

Lonestar_Okie

Marksman
Reaction score
Put the MCarbo spring kit in my CZ P07 after sanding and polishing. Sent the slide to DP customs to have it cut for my Holosun 507K shake to wake 2 moa red dot (Got the K because if fits better on the CZ slide. I have several of the 507 c's that are my preference. Only difference is the solar panel on top that makes no real difference.) Also, DP will be refinishing the slide to nickel. Decided since I had the lower taken down for the spring kit so I sanded down the trigger and hammer to the metal and nickel plated to match the upper than should be in on the 26th.
The spring kit reduced the double and single action pull in half. That CZ trigger scratch is gone and both double and single action is smooth as butter. Checked the single action and it sits at 2 and half lbs. It's amazing, as is the double action pull that's been cut more than half the pull. Anyway, here's a couple of pics of the trigger and hammer.
Love my P07, bone stock but eventually will start to slick it up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom