Moving back to Tulsa!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome back! Since you've been gone, there are a ton of new gun shops opened in Tulsa and BA. You have got to go to the 2A Shooting Center indoor range-it's the best in the area, if not the state (I haven't been to any of the OKC ones to compare-yet.) There's also Sooner Guns on Mingo, between 51st and 61st; the Broken Arrow Gun Shop on Elm Pl/161st just south of the BA and Bullitt Firearms, at 91st and Aspen/145th (open Saturdays only). More options are always good!

You forgot to mention Arnette Knives and Arms in Catoosa, N.W. corner of Hiway 66 and Pine street in the Cherokee Village!!

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Welcome back to the allergy capital of the world, land of annual sinus infections, outrageous electric and water bills, drivers who slow down and brake for green traffic lights and in-your-pants meth labs. Stay in FL if you want to keep your sanity!

Don't forget our usually crappy weather, state income tax and some of the worst roads in the country.I lived in the Tampa Bay area for 3 years and loved it.I will be going back.

Last edited:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
redmax thinks he's funny editing my posts. God bless him. Welcome back.

JB, I've had my fill of Vespa riding hipsters. But what I will miss is not having to pay state income Tax in Florida.

Hate to break it to you, but I took this pic on 21st street. So cute you can't help but hate them.

2011-09-10%252011.24.40.jpg

Last edited:

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa is America's Wang. Welcome back.

Hate to break it to you, but I took this pic on 21st street. So cute you can't help but hate them.

2011-09-10%252011.24.40.jpg

Those are Honda Metropolitans. My wife owned one for a while. Sold when we had the kid.

That wardrobe is awesome though. It's like hipster hamburglars are riding off with your sandwiches.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those are Honda Metropolitans. My wife owned one for a while. Sold when we had the kid.

That wardrobe is awesome though. It's like hipster hamburglars are riding off with your sandwiches.

Cards, if that's you and your wife dressed alike in matching hipster hamburglar costumes while on a scooter ride, you can tell us. We won't think less of you.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cards, if that's you and your wife dressed alike in matching hipster hamburglar costumes while on a scooter ride, you can tell us. We won't think less of you.

Not us. I had a Honda Ruckus. And we lived in Moore at the time. The scooters have been gone a long while. Sold to some hipster Asians living off of 36th and Classen in OKC.

105 miles per gallon was nice though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom