Moving to the Broken Arrow area.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, we have a friend that we RV with that was getting a little forgetful and finally got a huge cough that she couldn't shake. After a PET scan her lungs and brain were completely covered in cancer. They went to MD Anderson in Houston to see what they could do. The Doctors were not optimistic for a long term recovery.
Meanwhile her husband did some online research and found Joe Tippens.
He started her on that treatment without telling the Doctors.
Not claiming that that was the cure but 6 months later, the cancer was 50% gone, and three months after that, the PET scan showed zero cancer. She just did her 6 month checkup last week, and is still cancer free. The drugs that MD Anderson has her on are still being adjusted but her and her husband have booked a trip with us to Colorado this summer which we may not be able to make now because of family issues.
The only treatment they have for the type of cancer I have is external beam radiation which is extremely damaging.I put that off to try the Joe Tippens protocol ( doctors don't know I take it) cancer has shrunk at every scan.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am glad for everyone who can overcome that horrible disease in any way, no matter what the medicos rail and flail about. It’s still your choice with your course of treatment. Best to you and your family in the battle against cancer!

Latest posts

Top Bottom