Moving to the Broken Arrow area.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you looking for an rv park to put a camper on for a few weeks, or more a mobile home type community for longer term? There is a place in Catoosa Catoosa Campground | Hall of Fame RV Park for campers that looks pretty nice from the pictures. Even though it seems a long way from your destination, you can jump right on the Creek Turnpike and be there in 20 min.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis, not sure if it's close enough but we are 8 miles NW of Bristow on Hwy 16. Out in the country, as I've mentioned before. Our place has really nice 20'x50' RV carport with full hookups on a concrete pad. Potable and nonpotable water bibs, 50amp service and it's own septic/holding tank. No cable/TV but if you have satellite you're golden. IT has a great view an very peaceful and quite. You are welcome to base out of here if you like and won't cost you a thing. I have an office in BA off Elm about a mile from BPS and it takes me about 40-45 minites to get to if from our place. If it's close enough just let me know.

Or, 50' away from the RV spot we have a several year old and really nice 2bd/2bth trailer house (16'x65') you are welcome to. It's super clean and really well outfitted with a great back deck. Your welcome to that if you don't want to drag the RV down here.

Prayers for your MIL and yoru family.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone’s suggestions and support. Much appreciated.
After our two days last week of touring all the RV parks google would find for us, we have decided to use one of the long term stay hotels off of 71st that are equipped with a kitchen and so on. Looked at VRBO’s but none close or insanely expensive.
MIL has to undergo radiation 5 days a week. The chemo is to help the radiation work better.
At her age, the treatment is just to shrink the cancer and lessen the pain, not to eliminate it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom