Moving to the Broken Arrow area.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Thanks to everyone’s suggestions and support. Much appreciated.
After our two days last week of touring all the RV parks google would find for us, we have decided to use one of the long term stay hotels off of 71st that are equipped with a kitchen and so on. Looked at VRBO’s but none close or insanely expensive.
MIL has to undergo radiation 5 days a week. The chemo is to help the radiation work better.
At her age, the treatment is just to shrink the cancer and lessen the pain, not to eliminate it.
Don’t forget to enroll in the hotel chain’s rewards program .

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t forget to enroll in the hotel chain’s rewards program .
Thanks for the reminder. Back when I was working, I was traveling a lot for training and had major points with a lot of the hotel chains. I don't know why we didn't take advantage of them as we had free lodging in Hawaii and other locations around the US. They have all expired now.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are moving to the Broken Arrow area temporarily sometime during the first week of May so far.
Looking for an RV park within 20-25 minutes of 101st and Garnette.
We spent Thursday and Friday driving all over Tulsa, BA, Sapulpa, Glenpool, and places I don't' even remember looking at RV parks.
Man, there are some dumps out there. Most with old RV's about 20+ years with junk all over signifying a neighborhood we don't want to be in for a month and a half.
Soon to be 89 year old MIL has cancer and wants to fight it. The mix of chemo and radiation will take 6 weeks if she can take it. Pretty tough so she might.
Open to suggestions.
Expo Square (Fargrounds) has an RV park with over 200 sites. They are close together, but in May there shouldn't be many guests staying there. FHU. Paved surfaces. A place to stay. About 7 miles from Broken Arrow,

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Expo Square (Fargrounds) has an RV park with over 200 sites. They are close together, but in May there shouldn't be many guests staying there. FHU. Paved surfaces. A place to stay. About 7 miles from Broken Arrow,
Thank you. We looked at that one. It looked like a decent place but not one bit of shade.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
on the cancer front fenbendazole in the form of panacur c dog dewormer is keeping me alive. Dr said I would be dead by this past Christmas but I'm still working and even getting fat. I believe God answered a prayer with this info . google Joe Tippens protocol for more info
You know, we have a friend that we RV with that was getting a little forgetful and finally got a huge cough that she couldn't shake. After a PET scan her lungs and brain were completely covered in cancer. They went to MD Anderson in Houston to see what they could do. The Doctors were not optimistic for a long term recovery.
Meanwhile her husband did some online research and found Joe Tippens.
He started her on that treatment without telling the Doctors.
Not claiming that that was the cure but 6 months later, the cancer was 50% gone, and three months after that, the PET scan showed zero cancer. She just did her 6 month checkup last week, and is still cancer free. The drugs that MD Anderson has her on are still being adjusted but her and her husband have booked a trip with us to Colorado this summer which we may not be able to make now because of family issues.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20130215_ThisThreadIsUselessWithoutPics.jpg

Or at least a link

on the cancer front fenbendazole in the form of panacur c dog dewormer is keeping me alive. Dr said I would be dead by this past Christmas but I'm still working and even getting fat. I believe God answered a prayer with this info . google Joe Tippens protocol for more info

You know, we have a friend that we RV with that was getting a little forgetful and finally got a huge cough that she couldn't shake. After a PET scan her lungs and brain were completely covered in cancer. They went to MD Anderson in Houston to see what they could do. The Doctors were not optimistic for a long term recovery.
Meanwhile her husband did some online research and found Joe Tippens.
He started her on that treatment without telling the Doctors.
Not claiming that that was the cure but 6 months later, the cancer was 50% gone, and three months after that, the PET scan showed zero cancer. She just did her 6 month checkup last week, and is still cancer free. The drugs that MD Anderson has her on are still being adjusted but her and her husband have booked a trip with us to Colorado this summer which we may not be able to make now because of family issues.
😮 - searching this on the Web is akin to searching CV-19 alternatives a couple of years ago, only this time it’s the cancer medical community.

Latest posts

Top Bottom