Mr. Bullet Feeder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phadrian

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You would only want to buy one of these if you used it to make many thousands of one caliber, say 10,000 or more per year. One machine does one caliber, and switching calibers requires a separate machine. Ideally, you'd have multiple reloading presses set up, one for each caliber. That may sound inflexible, and it is. It's for serious shooting.
I shoot alot but not 10,000 per year.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing that bugs me most is I reload so many calibers that one mr bulletfeed would not be good. even with conversion plates. I would imagine there is quite a bit of tweaking and adjusting to get the thing to work well. Doing that each time I changed calibers would get to be a pain.

With a Dillon xl650, you would not have a major issue changing calibers. The conversions are very simple as you simply slide out one set of press dies and slid in a new set. Once it is setup, changing wouldn't take any longer from seeing how it is setup.

I for one do load a lot and in each of my primary calibers so it looks like a wonderful setup.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just looked the website, the unit is $420.95 and $140.95 for the cal converion units setup for 9mm/38 slp, 40/10mm, 45 ,308/7.62, 223. They do call for useing thier powder drop tube to get the right amount of farr to the case and that you will need the bullet drop tube for the other bullet disign if you are going with both rifle and pistol cals from what you got to start with. The pistol bullet drop tube are good for all pistol cals and the rifle for all rifle cals ,so you will need two of thoose and two powder drops . Right now I think I will go cheap and use the new Rcbs bullet tubes and hope they come out with one for rifle cals time time soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom