Mr. Bullet Feeder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Debating whether to get one of these as well, or maybe the automatic primer filler and like 30 large/small tubes. Or buy more components. Ugh.

WillR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The bullet feeder is around $450. The primer filler is about $300 and the tubes are $5-6 each. I was going over the same thing. It would be nice to have it all. But then just get a Camdex.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked it up on their website and it says they are in the Netherlands.

On the video they were using the Dillon 1050 and the 650. It looks interesting. I wonder if you can only use the FMJ bullets or will it let you use cast as well.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like the new design of the Mr Bullet feeder... Very clean and seems to work well. I watched all the videos and he references the 650 as an older model due to the mounting of the case feeder. However, looking at the Dillon site it looks the same for the mounting. Nevertheless, I am savings to get one. My 650 is smooth now, with that, I can only imagine how nice it would be...

I have a great primer filler with my 8 year old. He loves it and I enjoy the time together with him. We load up about 1400 primers at a time and I try to knock them out while he is at school or asleep.

Phadrian

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing that bugs me most is I reload so many calibers that one mr bulletfeed would not be good. even with conversion plates. I would imagine there is quite a bit of tweaking and adjusting to get the thing to work well. Doing that each time I changed calibers would get to be a pain.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You would only want to buy one of these if you used it to make many thousands of one caliber, say 10,000 or more per year. One machine does one caliber, and switching calibers requires a separate machine. Ideally, you'd have multiple reloading presses set up, one for each caliber. That may sound inflexible, and it is. It's for serious shooting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom