MSNBC: People Against Gun Control Are Scared Of “Black And Brown People” Rising Up To

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"People Against Gun Control Are Scared Of “Black And Brown People” Rising Up To"

................so what?

I'm prepaired to deal with any color of human that should attack me.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"People Against Gun Control Are Scared Of “Black And Brown People” Rising Up To"

................so what?

I'm prepaired to deal with any color of human that should attack me.

I could give TWO shits of the color of your skin if you wish harm on my family or myself. My family is my main priority and I will do anything to protect them. Even if the cost of their protection is my life.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is the liberal battle cry for when they have no better argument. "That is Racist!!!"

A few examples,
If you support the Tea Party it is racist, if you do not support never ending welfare it is racist, if you do not support illegal immigrants it is racist, if you do not support Obama it is racist and on, and on, and on.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is the liberal battle cry for when they have no better argument. "That is Racist!!!"

A few examples,
If you support the Tea Party it is racist, if you do not support never ending welfare it is racist, if you do not support illegal immigrants it is racist, if you do not support Obama it is racist and on, and on, and on.

It never ceases to amaze me how many "race cards" there are in a deck.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

A few examples,

It's the only way they can push their agenda is using the RACE CARD. Everyone I know believes in equal rights but with affirmative action and all this other crap we have today the Government is the one segregating its own people. Every man, woman should be judged by their OWN merit. I have a good friend that just got passed up for promotion ( Mississippi Highway Patrol ) because he was WHITE! He is afraid to get a lawyer because of the repercussions it may have. The so called Minority officer was given 25 points because of his skin color. If we want people to be equal then let the playing field be equal also. They use this to get what they want and we are STUPID enough to let it keep going on.

All men are not created equal because of the Goverment. 75 years ago we needed this but today it's BS!

Latest posts

Top Bottom