MSNBC: People Against Gun Control Are Scared Of “Black And Brown People” Rising Up To

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's the only way they can push their agenda is using the RACE CARD. Everyone I know believes in equal rights but with affirmative action and all this other crap we have today the Government is the one segregating its own people. Every man, woman should be judged by their OWN merit. I have a good friend that just got passed up for promotion ( Mississippi Highway Patrol ) because he was WHITE! He is afraid to get a lawyer because of the repercussions it may have. The so called Minority officer was given 25 points because of his skin color. If we want people to be equal then let the playing field be equal also. They use this to get what they want and we are STUPID enough to let it keep going on.

All men are not created equal because of the Goverment. 75 years ago we needed this but today it's BS!

Same thing happened to me back in 1985 when I tried to join the Alabama Highway Patrol. I had made a 97 out of a possible 105 on the test only to find out that preference was given to black applicants for that class.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"People Against Gun Control Are Scared Of “Black And Brown People” Rising Up To"

................so what?

I'm prepaired to deal with any color of human that should attack me.
People should be informed that gun control was initially created to keep guns out of the hands of African Americans.
Check this out:
http://www.saf.org/lawreviews/tahmassebi1.html
:)

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is the liberal battle cry for when they have no better argument. "That is Racist!!!"

A few examples,
If you support the Tea Party it is racist, if you do not support never ending welfare it is racist, if you do not support illegal immigrants it is racist, if you do not support Obama it is racist and on, and on, and on.

This is exactly correct. I have been amazed in the last week or two by how many people I know have fallen to the old canard as an argument. The reason? It is politically devastating and tends to disarm people in the public arena. If they could add that 2A supporters are cannibals and baby killers (whoops they feel they can say this one now) they would. In the US we have a common culture that despises racism and almost every child is taught that racism is bad - and properly so. However, that proper opposition to racism makes it oh so easy and cheap to slap on the label and tar the arguments or reputation of anyone who opposes Liberals in the public arena. Yes, my friends on OSA, Liberals who pride themselves generally on being the rational, thinking (and compassionate) party of American politics - versus we neanderthal Conservatives (oh and you libertarians aren't too far behind us in their esteem) - have no problem using vile labeling to avoid rational arguments as long as it gets them the results they want. I am less angry than sad about the situation because it makes politics immediately toxic. Quite ironic since Liberals usually call for some kind of "National dialogue" right after calling one, and all one's like-minded folk, violent primitive racist killers.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tactic to divide us, and very patronizing towards minorities. The unspoken assumption is tht "white" Americans have something to fear from black and brown Americans. I'm not afraid of minority gun owners. They have the same rights as all of us. I wish we had more minority members here.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tactic to divide us, and very patronizing towards minorities. The unspoken assumption is tht "white" Americans have something to fear from black and brown Americans. I'm not afraid of minority gun owners. They have the same rights as all of us. I wish we had more minority members here.

I agree. I think most liberal policies are driven by racism. When you think about it, minorities are treated like idiot children: from planned parenthoods in mostly black and hispanic neighborhoods, to the idea that they cant get a job without it being based off the color of their skin and not their ability, to food stamps and gov't housing, to gun control. ( I think gun control is STILL geared to keep guns out of the hands of blacks and hispanics) From birth until death, liberal policies towards minorities are patronizing, condescending and downright racist.

Last edited:

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'M HERE!!! We should start a minorities only section......lol. J/K (I would get very lonely)

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MSNBC is garbage. I won't waste my time reading any stories of theirs. Same with Huffington Post.

If I remember something that I saw, the "MS"NBC has been changed to simply "M"NBC. I've had a hard time trying to decide if the "M" stands for "Mortifying" or "Moron." So, just for grins, I'll refer to them as MNBC2.

As for the Huffpo, I used to want to be a journalist and I am so glad I flunked out that first year of college. With reporters and editors like they have at the Huffpo, I would have had to commit suicide by now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom