Muscle cars that you own now or past lets see them and if restoring let us know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssx2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I been through many muscle cars some rough and some I kick myself for letting them go. I'm not partial to one brand if its fast and cool I'm taking it home. Currently I have a 1 of 101 4spd 72 Stage I, a 95 Impala SS and for my Euro urge a CLK AMG Benz.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I been through many muscle cars some rough and some I kick myself for letting them go. I'm not partial to one brand if its fast and cool I'm taking it home. Currently I have a 1 of 101 4spd 72 Stage I, a 95 Impala SS and for my Euro urge a CLK AMG Benz.

Nice, a Buick. My GS is a 71 GS350 convert, 1 of 45 with bucket seats.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 68 Mustang coupe that my wife got me for our 10 year anniversary. I'm slowly working on doing some upgrades to it. So far I've put power steering and front disc brakes. I'm currently avoiding the box full of wiring harness that I have sitting on my dining room table. I need to get it installed, but I freaking HATE wiring.

I have no experience at any of this, so I'm trying to learn as I go and hope I don't make too many mistakes. :-)
uploadfromtaptalk1402894105433.jpg

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1972 Chevy

1979 TA

1969 RS

Beautiful C10 Biggs. I'm very fond of the First Gen Chevy trucks and Blazers.

Her is my baby.
1972 Chevy K5 CST Blazer
400sbc, TH350, 14BFF Rear w/rear disk breakes, 8 Lug D44 Front, PRP Seats, 6 pt Cage, 5" total lift, with a lot of other goodies. Runs like a champ, sounds great and has lots of power. Always getting a thumbs up from the old guys who know what it is. All the others tell me "nice Bronco":punch:
IMG_0653.jpgIMG_0671.jpgIMG_0675.jpgBig%20Blzn%20Axle%20Swap%202.jpg

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1972 Chevy

1979 TAXES

1969 RS

That Firebird Trans Am about made me cry, that is absolutely beautiful! The blue, the chrome, the tinted windows and T-tops plus the condition is stunning. I've been a Firebird girl my entire life, I love them all...I would give a kidney for one like that...gorgeous!! I am suffering from serious car envy.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love muscle cars...LOVE them! My very top of the pile favorites are Pontiac Firebirds from 67 to 02. I really love the first gen 67,68 and 69 but there's really none that I don't love. I had an 84 and an 86 in my early car owning years and absolutely loved both of them sooo much I still have dreams that I get a call that someone has one of my Firebirds in their garage for several years and wants me to come get it (doesn't make any sense but dreams rarely do). Those third generation birds are the ones I love the most since it's what I grew up with but I would love a 2002 or so, WS6 T/A.

I'm also a big fan of MOPAR's like Cuda's, Challengers, Chargers...and then my all time favorite Ford, a 1969 Mach I 428 Cobra Jet...now that's a Mustang. As it stands now I don't even own a car nor probably ever will be able to with medical costs but I enjoyed the heck out of my Firebirds back then enough to last me I guess. I'm going to be watching this thread to see these awesome cars come back to life, I wish there was a way to bookmark threads on OSA. You guys have some awesome American muscle!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i had a 70 1/2 camaro and flatwins had a 69 chevelle convertible at the same time. i don't think we ever took a pic with the cars together

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first car was a 1966 Plymouth Barracuda it wasn't a hot rod but I drove it like one. Since then I've had 1969 El Camino, 1969 Chevelle, 1958 Impala 2 Door Hard Top, and finally a 1980 El Camino that wasn't really a hot rod but it had lots of work done to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom