Muscle cars that you own now or past lets see them and if restoring let us know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys & Gals,
Lets see those rides I just bought this one we plan on taking our time restoring it. A 1974 Plymouth duster Twister with a factory 318 4 speed bucket non air/man brakes/man steering.
duster 1.jpg
duster 3.jpg
duster6.jpg

Matt & Pattie

Last edited:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1970 Ford Torino Cobra, "Twister Special" edition, 429CJ, 4-speed. Like NavyChief's ride, no air, man. drum brakes, manual steering, but a bench seat.

Owned since the mid-80s, restored, deteriorated, and waiting to be rejuvenated again.

AKA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Navy_Chief

Please post pictures as you progress through your restoration. That is a great car.

Thanks,

Keith

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ill dig some out later.

63 falcon sprint
64 Impala 2 dr ht
78 malibu classic that made its way into Chevy Hi Performance, as a father/daughter build.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Working on a 64 galaxie right now, but it's more of a cruiser than a muscle car. It'll end up my daily driver until my my son gets old enough to drive.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ill dig some out later.

63 falcon sprint

Love the old Falcons, Fairlanes, and Comets. A '65 Comet convertible was my first car, and I have another one in my shop now that needs a complete re-do. It's likely to move on down the road, though. No time, no money for that one.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've owned a few through the years, mostly GM, but my favorites are Pontiacs. I currently have a 69 Goat and a 71 firebird. I'll try and figure out how to post pics.

I'm more into hot rods now. Have a chopped and flamed Model A coupe I've dubbed the "Oklahoma Kid" I also have a 30 Essex that some would call a rat rod, and a 35 ford pickup that I'm working on.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Love the old Falcons, Fairlanes, and Comets. A '65 Comet convertible was my first car, and I have another one in my shop now that needs a complete re-do. It's likely to move on down the road, though. No time, no money for that one.

I loved that Falcon. A '66 Fairlane is on my list, if I ever get back into hotrods.

Latest posts

Top Bottom