Muslims will not assimilate in the United States

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Linda Sarsour
First and foremost, this is a WOMAN. Islam and in particular Radical Islamists do not even care if she lives or dies. The entire religion is based on MAN, women are property much like a donkey or tractor. Phuch her in the neck, she is nothing. No male Muslim in his right mind would follow her. PERIOD.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's amazing to me how stupid people are in this country now ,and that they refuse to see the real intent of Muslims. They don't coexist,they destroy and annihilate every cultural they can and have full intentions of doing that to America!
In the past I would have disagreed with this statement. Now, I'm beginning to wonder if you are correct.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's amazing to me how stupid people are in this country now ,and that they refuse to see the real intent of Muslims. They don't coexist,they destroy and annihilate every cultural they can and have full intentions of doing that to America!

Should I worry? I have a family down the street that are good people and seem to want to coexist. Can you please come rid the vermin? I enjoy my freedom too much for the task.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
(Here is the obligatory argument from "the cheap seats"): Sarsour is a hack extremist and in no way represents the whole anymore than Tim McVeigh represents all anti-government white males. There are plenty of muslims that have assimilated to our lifestyle. You work with them, you buy gas at their stations, you eat the food they cook at different restaurants so she's obviously wrong.
(OSA response): "unless they're practicing taqqiya"
(Cheap seats response): that would be true if they were shiite which taqqiya is a part of that teaching. Most extremists, wahabists, salafis, etc are Sunni and taqqiya is considered false doctrine. It goes to show you how Full of **** they are if theyre willing to selectively adopt the doctrine of their traditional enemies to further their warped and psychotic narrative.
(OSA response): "show me the link, libtard"
(Cheap seats shows link)
OSA response): "that doesnt count because its from a fake news site. Here, look at these polls that say all Muslims agree that extremists are pretty cool and want to kill non-believers"
(Cheap seats response): "those polls dont count because they were taken back during the Iraq war and some guy had just drawn a pic of mohammed with a bomb on his head"
(OSA responds with name calling)
(Cheap seats reciprocates)
And the beat goes on...

The cheap seat folk seemed to have dropped off......

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That we keep having this same argument over and over and over and your not changing anybody's mind, just reinforcing the point of view that you and others that agree with you share. Im not convincing anybody of anything either so what exactly is the point of this thread?

the point of the thread is to keep track of those that continue to use outliers to wrongfully describe normality, even though they know they are wrong, because otherwise the cognitive dissonance is too much to bear

Latest posts

Top Bottom