Muslims will not assimilate in the United States

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I try and look for the good in everyone. It's hard to paint every color, creed and religion with a such a broad brush.

I'm not a pacifist. I'll kill anyone that wants to harm me or my family, or I'll die trying.

I just don't want to live life scared of boogeyman
It's not boogeymen.
Consider it as preventative medicine. When you see cancer can be caused by smoking, quit smoking. Its that simple.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course not. You haven't tried to "show me the error of my ways" in a highly offensive manner. You just show sincere concern, but respect for me and my position. Which, I might add, I have appreciated greatly.

Good. Then if you have any questions, feel free to ask. You have my phone number, but if you want to talk, text me first so that I can get to where I have a good cell signal. That area is less than 1/2 mile away. We have a cell tower within a mile of us, but for where the bulk of the Ranch is, a ridge blocks the signal. Going down to the chapel gives us direct line of sight to the tower.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In reference to the initial post about the statements of the very likable American Muslim lady.....she is an very effective propagandist. If you are swayed by her presentation and her niceness, please look at the facts presented in this rebuttal. She is not what she seems

Last edited:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good. Then if you have any questions, feel free to ask. You have my phone number, but if you want to talk, text me first so that I can get to where I have a good cell signal. That area is less than 1/2 mile away. We have a cell tower within a mile of us, but for where the bulk of the Ranch is, a ridge blocks the signal. Going down to the chapel gives us direct line of sight to the tower.

I appreciate the offer but there's no one on the planet who can answer the questions I have.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Except the Nazarene's and Baptists like that don't decide to murder you at a work function (San Bernardino attack).

Since 1972 in the US about 575,000 US citizens have been killed by good ol' god fearing, red-blooded Americans. Muslim committed murders (including the 9/11 attackers who were not US citizens) account for about 0.5% of the murders committed since 1972. Remove that one act of war and it's like 0.005%.

You are much, much, much more likely to be killed by a non-Muslim US citizen than you are a Muslim terrorist. In fact, you have more to fear from your family than you do Muslim terrorists. So, you can sleep well knowing that a member of your own family is more likely to kill you than a Muslim terrorist

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since 1972 in the US about 575,000 US citizens have been killed by good ol' god fearing, red-blooded Americans. Muslim committed murders (including the 9/11 attackers who were not US citizens) account for about 0.5% of the murders committed since 1972. Remove that one act of war and it's like 0.005%.

You are much, much, much more likely to be killed by a non-Muslim US citizen than you are a Muslim terrorist. In fact, you have more to fear from your family than you do Muslim terrorists. So, you can sleep well knowing that a member of your own family is more likely to kill you than a Muslim terrorist

Viewed in this way I imagine our families are more of a danger to us than illegal alien drunk drivers, home invaders, robbers etc.. I do not see the point of such statistics. They certainly do not convince me that any of these threats should be ignored.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Viewed in this way I imagine our families are more of a danger to us than illegal alien drunk drivers, home invaders, robbers etc.. I do not see the point of such statistics. They certainly do not convince me that any of these threats should be ignored.
90% of car accidents occur within 20 miles of your house. As soon as I heard that statistic, I moved!

Latest posts

Top Bottom