MWC man shoots a guy in his house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghost

Marksman
Reaction score
The criminal support and the "wait for the police" boot licking here is scary. No wonder crime is getting so bad. Why should criminals be worried when even armed citizens will only draw their cell phones.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The criminal support and the "wait for the police" boot licking here is scary. No wonder crime is getting so bad. Why should criminals be worried when even armed citizens will only draw their cell phones.

Are you in such a hurry to kill? If you are, perhaps we should worry more about some OSA members having guns than criminals having guns. I sometimes get concerned to hear some forum posters speaking of "blowing away" someone who is barely a threat to them.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

For your information I am married to a JBT and I do a lot of things for that man but I DO NOT lick his boots ... :explode:

He and I happen to disagree (very vehemently at times) on this very issue. He says he would "enter and clear". I will probably shoot him in the hip to keep him from doing just that. :woot: That said, he as been trained to do that. I have not. There is something to be said for understanding that the good guy does not always win and there are some fights that do NOT need to ever happen.

There is a time and a place to use deadly force. The law clearly states that imminent danger of life is a necessary component of legally shooting someone. If some knuckle-draggin' Neanderthal wants to put himself in harm's way DELIBERATELY so he can attempt to kill someone else, well ... Best of luck to you ... you are gonna need it.

Rajder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you in such a hurry to kill? If you are, perhaps we should worry more about some OSA members having guns than criminals having guns. I sometimes get concerned to hear some forum posters speaking of "blowing away" someone who is barely a threat to them.

I have buddies that carry and have this same attitude and honestly is scares me that they even own guns. They almost act like they are waiting for the day that they have an excuse to actually use their CCW and it scares the crap out of me. The man went into the house (left his wife alone and unprotected) with his gun drawn looking for a gun fight. Using a gun is a last resort only option. When you could just stay outside in safety and called the police obviously it wasn't a last resort. The situation could have just as easily ended with the homeowner getting shot and making his wife a widow. Just not very smart.

de-evoproject

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just tired of the way that we as americans still try to make sure that real criminals are treated with civil rights and the like. From my POV, the second someone decided my civil rights don't matter and they decide to violate them, they are giving up any and all rights they previously had.

Criminals are treated too much and too often with kid gloves. "Oh we know he murdered people but he should be entitled to internet, education, cable tv, work out facilities, etc." BS! He is no longer entitled to crap.

I swore to defend the country, her people and the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. And thieves, rapist, murderers, bangers, ANYONE who decides that another American citizens rights do not matter as much as their own desires is a domestic enemy and no longer maintains protected rights. And one that choose to commit violent crimes or threaten someone else's way of life deserve to be put down.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do not enter my home uninvited, whether I am currently on the premises or not. It's that simple.

If I get a call from the alarm company and you are in my house, you should hope that the police beat me there.

This is a good shoot as far as I am concerned.

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Misc_Facebook_20LOL_457305a4.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just tired of the way that we as americans still try to make sure that real criminals are treated with civil rights and the like. From my POV, the second someone decided my civil rights don't matter and they decide to violate them, they are giving up any and all rights they previously had.

Criminals are treated too much and too often with kid gloves. "Oh we know he murdered people but he should be entitled to internet, education, cable tv, work out facilities, etc." BS! He is no longer entitled to crap.

I swore to defend the country, her people and the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. And thieves, rapist, murderers, bangers, ANYONE who decides that another American citizens rights do not matter as much as their own desires is a domestic enemy and no longer maintains protected rights. And one that choose to commit violent crimes or threaten someone else's way of life deserve to be put down.

For your information, I also took the same oath, but taking that oath is not justification to destroy life. Suppose the individual who breaks into your home is there to steal food for his family. Is it justifiable to "put him down" because he has threatened your way of life?

Welcome to the ranks of those whom I worry about.

de-evoproject

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For your information, I also took the same oath, but taking that oath is not justification to destroy life. Suppose the individual who breaks into your home is there to steal food for his family. Is it justifiable to "put him down" because he has threatened your way of life?

Welcome to the ranks of those whom I worry about.

There are places where you can go and they will give you food. Yes if he breaks into my home to steal from me, he is volunteering to be the reciever of lethal force.

And you don't have to worry about me unless you plan on breaking into my place or threatening harm upon me or my loved ones. I don't go looking for fights. Hell, out of my friends i am actually the peacekeeper that breaks up the fights and quells the confrontations. But when it comes to defending things i care about or believe in, i will react swiftly, deliberately, violently and without remorse.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle"

Seems to me that if you come home and find that someone "or had unlawfully and forcibly entered" your home, you have the right to defend it.

And I dont care about other people but EVERTHING in my house is worth killing some piece of crap that wants to steal and sell it over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom