My CCL Expired Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Even though I submitted my paperwork and payment 2 1/2 months ago I have yet to receive my new (10 year) CCL. My last renewal took about 10 days. I feel kinda' nekkid now ..... who should I call? Thanx in advance for any ideas and/or guidance.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm currently without an SDA Law Book at my disposal, but I believe you're covered 30 days after the expiration date on your license, unless that 30-day grace period is today. In that case, I have no idea who to call and I have no idea what the expected turn-around time is for renewals.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ghostbusters. Just joking. I'm envisioning my paperwork at the bottom of a huge stack. More work and less people to do it because my other renewals were pretty quick in years past. I guess you will just have to stay home for now.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call the OSBI and ask for the SDA renewal department. This is why you send it in 90 days ahead of time as the policy allows to make sure you dont run out before you get the renewal back.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call the OSBI and ask for the SDA renewal department. This is why you send it in 90 days ahead of time as the policy allows to make sure you dont run out before you get the renewal back.
I was going to ask... you can send it in early to get it back before the expiration ..? good to know.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSBI SDA

http://www.ok.gov/osbi/Concealed_Weapons_Licensing/index.html

Left side link... Check status of your application!

--------------------------------

The County Sheriff’s office has 14 days to complete a local background check from the time the Initial Application is submitted. The application is forwarded to the OSBI AFTER the local search is complete.

Per Oklahoma State Statue, the OSBI has 90 days to process an application from the day all required information is received by the OSBI. This includes a good set of fingerprint cards.

If it has been more than 115 days since the application was submitted to the County Sheriff’s Office and you would like to know the status of your application please e-mail your request to the OSBI by clicking the link below.

Then click on--
'Conceal Carry Application Status'

Latest posts

Top Bottom