my new dueling tree

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got my dueling tree finished and tested, works like a charm!

I got the kit from a store on EBay called thetargetman llc.

I got the kit with 8 center fire and 8 rimfire paddles. The centerfire are 6 inch AR500 3/8" thick, and the rimfire are 5.5" A36 3/16" thick.

The first 5 minutes are how it's put together, after that it's showing it in action. First shooting the wife's 10-22, then my G30. Not the slightest dent from the 230 grain round nose at 10 yards.

Fun stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWf3hPmo2rY

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the guy's website says they're CNC cut; not sure, could that mean either water or plasma? I'm no machinist (wish I was).

Last edited:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is sharp. I like the way you made the base with the legs. Good Work! I am going to order one of these for our range. I have a buddy up in Arkansas that has ordered and received several of that guys shooting targets with great luck.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is awesome! I've always wanted to try a dualing tree and Texas star and that kind of stuff but I've never even seen those kinds of things other than TV.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I honestly thought from the title you now had a beef with a leafy tree on your property. This is the first time I'd heard the name!

Latest posts

Top Bottom