My new razor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My new razor arrived in the mail today from The Mighty Pen Co. No big deal, you say you have seen them before! NOT SO my friend! Three weeks ago I ask Doug if he had thought about a "safety" razor? He said he was in the process of designing and testing that very product. Well folks, It is here and you better get your order in quickly. Mine is a thing of beauty. My wife couldn't believe that I had to shave at 1:00 PM. I am sure Doug will be posting pictures sometime today and they will be much better quality than I am capable of. I also am the proud owner of one of his pens and a super cartridge keyring. All I can say is WOW< WOW< WOW.

Try it, you'll like it!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Al, I'm glad you like it! FYI, it's a Parker head too.

Here's a quick picture. I'll post some more along with loading it up on the website later today.

Maybe I should make this the next giveaway? Choice of safety razor or Mach 3...

[Broken External Image]

edit: Added more pics. Now loaded up on the website along with the new Bullet Keychains as well.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And here is another prototype I've been working on...

This version gives the look of the old vintage 3 peice Gillette's and I'm going to offer it in several calibers. Pictured with a 300 WinMag.

ai54.tinypic.com_2ltlq11.jpg

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a Merkur Futur a few weeks ago from Carwin's Shave Shop, over on Classen Circle.

WOW...this is a razor!! I cranked it up to the "3" setting and got an awesome shave!! I put it the other day on "3.5" and I didn't pay close enough attention......I looked like a middle school kid trying to learn to shave!! This is one razor that is an excellent machine, but NOT forgiving if you don't pay attention!!!!

Merkur Futur...love it!!
[Broken External Image]

Cohiba

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice! Merkur makes a fine razor for sure.

I'll post some pics of one of my old Gillettes later. It's a pre patent date Tech in pretty good condition. I acquired it from my Dad a long time ago along with a couple of newer butterly action ones.

As a matter of fact, I might just use it with some of the new Col. Conk lime that I bought last week. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom