How much below MSRP should one expect to buy a new Pick-up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought my 2022 chevy about 8000 below sticker with rebate and discounts , had a dealer offer to buy it for what I paid a couple weeks ago with 13,000 miles on it
And, this is why you will not find a vehicle below MSRP. Is a crazy market for new cars. Oh, have you seen the used car market is twice as crazy. Now with UAW demands I don't think we will see any price drop on new vehicles. Thanks JB. Let's go Brandon.........

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also I dropped by Post Oak Toyota in MidWest city last year when I was considering selling my diesel. They had two brand new pickups setting in the used lot with a sticker on them that was around $18K higher than new car sticker still laying in the backseat floorboard. Both had well under 50 miles. Buyer beware.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Inventory is starting to stack up. Especially on Dodge trucks. Go find what you want and let them call you when they would rather sell than store a vehicle.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another area where supply has caught up is the RV industry. After covid sent everyone home they bought up all the RVs to enjoy the freedom of working from home. This caused prices to shoot through the roof, many times doubling in price.
Now the RV dealership lots are full of way overpriced rigs.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gave em my cell number and made them earn it when I bought my Diesel PU.
Took some time but I was in no hurry and just let them squirm. But that was in 07.
Duaramax PU and they came of $2500 if I recall. Like mentioned above times are different.

Edit; I trust car dealers less than realtors

Latest posts

Top Bottom