My Self-Isolation Quarantine Diary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Day 1 – I Can Do This!! Got enough food and whiskey to last a month!

Day 2 – Opening my 8th bottle of Whiskey. I fear whiskey supplies might not last

Day 3 – Strawberries: Some have 210 seeds, some have 235 seeds. Who Knew??

Day 4 – 8:00pm. Removed my Day Pajamas and put on my Night Pajamas.

Day 5 – Today, I tried to make Hand Sanitizer. It came out as Jello Shots!!

Day 6 – I get to take the Garbage out. I’m So excited, I can’t decide whether to carry the AR or the Glock.

Day 7 – Laughing way too much at my own jokes!!

Day 8 – Went to a new restaurant called “The Kitchen”. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have No clue how this place is still in business.

Day 9 – I put liquor bottles in every room. Tonight, I’m getting dressed up and going Bar hopping.

Day 10 – Struck up a conversation with a Spider today. Seems nice. She’s a Web Designer.

Day 11 – Isolation is hard. I swear my fridge just said, “What the hell do you want now?”

Day 12 – I realized why dogs get so excited about something moving outside, going for walks or car rides. I think I just barked at a squirrel.

Day 13 – If you keep a glass of whiskey in each hand, you can’t accidently touch your face.

Day 14 – Watched the birds fight over worms. The Cardinals led the Blue Jays 3–1.

Day 15 – Anybody else feel like their Sirt pistol is making a hole in the wall?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I am lucky, I get to work Monday- Friday!! On another note I have had to block my wife's phone and lock all the liquor up in the gun safe keep coming home to a crazy woman doing the back stroke on the carpet and I did not know that woman cusses like a sailor when drinking!! :cool:

Okielqnder

Marksman
Reaction score
93169879_10222327171516670_7541708554525212672_n.jpg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
<----Essential so I get to listen to folks cry about not getting to stay home.

Me too. I hope I don't go postal when I ask a customer what I could help them with, and they reply 'I'm just looking.....' F'n idiots! There's a line to get in the store and you're 'just looking'...… I'm actually impressed with my self-control the past few days!

:pissed:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me too. I hope I don't go postal when I ask a customer what I could help them with, and they reply 'I'm just looking.....' F'n idiots! There's a line to get in the store and you're 'just looking'...… I'm actually impressed with my self-control the past few days!

:pissed:

Some of us just want to be left alone...

Latest posts

Top Bottom