My Self-Isolation Quarantine Diary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Show the pics, or we won't believe you.
Here, I'll Help.

0B8910A2-7009-4793-8CB2-13F752977148.png
F4983949-D7DB-473D-B01E-65370C2E54AA.png

GWinOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I found out that my lifestyle that I lived before all this started had a name: quarantine.

Actually, I teach middle school. Teaching remotely is nice. There is a mute button for each kid. I wished I had that in class. Now I teach online for an hour or two, grade some work turned in on Google Classroom, and surf gun and guitar sites on the Internet all day. I watch Trump beat up in the journalists in the daily press conferences. I eat meals and snacks. The one downside is I don’t go to the range because I’m conserving ammo. I tend the yard that needs it springtime maintenance. A couple times a week the wife and I go to Sonic or order a pizza. She’s an on-call nurse so she works a few days a week at a residential mental health facility for youth. We are still getting paychecks and have lots of time to ourselves. I feel bad for anyone who has been laid off or had to close a business. Hope it gets back to normal for their sakes. As for me, I hope I don’t get to used to it.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank goodness I have two American Standard Fender Stratocasters a 100W Fender 2x12 and Blues Jr Tube Amp...

I'm not sure my kiddos can take any more of my wah pedal or Jimi.... They'll survive...hahahahahaha

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've worked harder during this damn quarantine than I have in years! I've hung fence and gates, put in a fruit orchard, rebuilt mower deck and mowed all lawns, tore out another fenceline, and this is all while I have been doing my regular work from home. Screw this.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I'm just entering stage 1. Never would have thought that, as a cable tech, I would get to work from home. Since Cox started this virtual field tech spot I worked from the office, starting tomorrow I'll work at home. Had to (finally) clean my desk, mount a swing arm monitor mount so I can have my computer and the two monitor setup for work. Thankfully I don't have a desk phone, they just had my work issued cell phone now display a 1800 number with Cox caller ID instead of my cell's actual number. Now the question is will I get as much work done? Possibly, won't have to go outside every hour to vape. And I can finally carry my firearm while at work!

Latest posts

Top Bottom