My Wife Teresa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OU Med has some decent food too, well for a hospital. When I started eating again and trying to regain some strength I would order for breakfast a biscuit, sausage, hashbrowns, scrambled eggs and gravy. Pile it all up and pour the gravy over. Best meal of the day. You can also build a fair sandwich from their deli selections. I admit a lot of the time I just ordered the fruit plate.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday, my step-daughter and I went down to Okie City to see her, only to find that, due to a spike in the Wuhan virus, OU has a no-visitors edict in effect. The nurse said that an MRI had been done but the results were not back. Other than that, nothing different.

I loathe the Chinese Communists even more than I did before. If they had managed the Wuhan virus better, I'd be able to be with my wife.

Please keep praying.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yesterday, my step-daughter and I went down to Okie City to see her, only to find that, due to a spike in the Wuhan virus, OU has a no-visitors edict in effect. The nurse said that an MRI had been done but the results were not back. Other than that, nothing different.

I loathe the Chinese Communists even more than I did before. If they had managed the Wuhan virus better, I'd be able to be with my wife.

Please keep praying.

Will do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom