My Wife Teresa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday, my step-daughter and I went down to Okie City to see her, only to find that, due to a spike in the Wuhan virus, OU has a no-visitors edict in effect. The nurse said that an MRI had been done but the results were not back. Other than that, nothing different.

I loathe the Chinese Communists even more than I did before. If they had managed the Wuhan virus better, I'd be able to be with my wife.

Please keep praying.

Gary, this breaks my heart. It was the same during my stay. I only saw nurses and doctors and hospital staff while I was there. The good news, though, is she is not just abandoned to a bed. They are taking exceptionally good care of her. I will light another candle for you both. And those who care for her.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday, my step-daughter and I went down to Okie City to see her, only to find that, due to a spike in the Wuhan virus, OU has a no-visitors edict in effect. The nurse said that an MRI had been done but the results were not back. Other than that, nothing different.

I loathe the Chinese Communists even more than I did before. If they had managed the Wuhan virus better, I'd be able to be with my wife.

Please keep praying.
Still praying here for ya'll and I'm right there with ya on this China flu thing.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday, I called and they are looking at taking the breathing tube out possibly as early as today. She is shaking her head in response to questions and they say that she is definitely improving. On behalf of Teresa and the rest of my family, thank you and please keep up your prayers.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday, I called and they are looking at taking the breathing tube out possibly as early as today. She is shaking her head in response to questions and they say that she is definitely improving. On behalf of Teresa and the rest of my family, thank you and please keep up your prayers.

Glad to have some good news! Still praying for you both.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sounds like great news! I hope she continues to improve quickly...

Latest posts

Top Bottom