naked and afraid.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol... It certainly has the trend of lady helping man. No shocker there, as more and more men fall prey to the modern ways every day. The real shocker was the ex-military operative that just gave up on like day three. I lol'd through that episode

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have found the whole thing stupid... When would I ever find myself in any of those situations nekkid? The only survival situation I face nekkid is late night hungers in the safety of my own home.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Weirdly, they're showing uncensored butt shots (caught the last 25 minutes of the one on tonight). The dude in the swamp was acting like a little girl because they couldn't catch anything to eat and this Aussie chick had to mentally carry him, until he finally speared a rodent and then he was like all good to go. It actually seems somewhat interesting from a survival perspective, but only if the pair can work together and not turn on each other. If they don't click at least partially, they're toast.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weirdly, they're showing uncensored butt shots (caught the last 25 minutes of the one on tonight). The dude in the swamp was acting like a little girl because they couldn't catch anything to eat and this Aussie chick had to mentally carry him, until he finally speared a rodent and then he was like all good to go. It actually seems somewhat interesting from a survival perspective, but only if the pair can work together and not turn on each other. If they don't click at least partially, they're toast.
You just define any relationship, for me.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahem.....

.....Disclaimer Alert......

............reality shows are anything BUT real.

For that reason, I'm not even a reality show viewer, with only Duck Dynasty being a "last resort" when I can't find anything else to watch, including my own DVD movies.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know this may sound strange...but I think they would have been better off not having them be naked.

It turns into a time killing gag at the start of each episode, and honestly I'd rather see more footage of them focusing on surviving and less about them talking about being naked, or wasting time trying to make coverings for themelves.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have not watched it because the whole idea is stupid. Frankly when I am naked, everyone else is afraid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom