Naked Man Sporting A Penis Enters Female Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You must be getting this sight mixed up with your Facebook account. No zucks here. How about I say booty hole instead of dark side. Pop. That get you all tingly?
Let me help you, just need to find my readers so I can circle the appropriate spot with one of the grandkids crayons.
376865BF-EBA5-4587-81F0-5C640038F747.jpeg

As to your last little dribble there, first thing they taught us in basic was to avoid navy gays for just that exact reason. Doubly so for the midgets in the corps (although that was for a much different reason)

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how many of us old geezers would have used the gender excuse of today to get a free trip into the girls locker room back when we was in school!

I surely do not agree with this crap, but back in the day as a youth, I probably woulda took advantage of the situation!

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder how many of us old geezers would have used the gender excuse of today to get a free trip into the girls locker room back when we was in school!

I surely do not agree with this crap, but back in the day as a youth, I probably woulda took advantage of the situation!

I'm surprised we don't hear of more guys deciding they'd prefer to shower with the girls. I'm sure it'll happen more. Glad I don't have girls.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me help you, just need to find my readers so I can circle the appropriate spot with one of the grandkids crayons.
View attachment 211709

As to your last little dribble there, first thing they taught us in basic was to avoid navy gays for just that exact reason. Doubly so for the midgets in the corps (although that was for a much different reason)
So which one of the village people are you?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Like I said, genius. We had the girls locker room next to the boys locker room under the stage in the gym. It was a wood wall but within a year was replaced with pocket knife resistant reinforced concrete filled cinder block. As an additional note, not all the holes in the old wall were carved from the men's side. Lots of he'n and she'n. In fact, out of the 15 girls in my graduating class, I think 5 weren't pregnant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom