naked and afraid.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Iv seen a few episodes. There was one with a surfer chick and an ex marine. Surfer chick was really smart and marine dude was some kind of stupid. The show is fake though.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's naked, which means you ain't got no clothes on. Then there's nekkid, which means you ain't got no clothes on and you up to sumpthin.

Reality TV = conflict of terms. Why? Because reality is mostly boring. Reality TV isn't boring to lots of peoole, and it's a really cheap way to full up time.

Years ago Saturday Night Live did a series of skits called "Lowered Expectations." These were frightening, and most of them have now come true. Reality TV would have fit right in.

I went to a wedding that used all plastic flowers. I have seen much of a whole generation make their careers in lawn care. (And some have done right well). The world has always been going to hell in a handbasket. As we age, our perspective allows us to see this better.

I am waiting for the windchime channel. Now that would be a reality show I could get into . . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom