National ‘assault weapon’ ban coming Thursday (Today)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will not be voted on for a while. It has to go to....ah hell, just watch this.

Even if it makes it out of Committee it has to be approved by Boehner before it makes it to the house floor for discussion(where it will fail to get the votes needed anyways).

But to answer your question...yes you can watch c-span where the house and senate debate such legislation(among other things).

http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN/

They are still parading it around right now trying to garner support.

Last edited by a moderator:

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't find a link to the actual bill. Wasn't a mention of registration. I don't think that was left outta the bill, just the news conference. How else would they enforce a background check on transfer of banned guns? Summary from today says that magazines can't be transferred though.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We won't know what's in the bill until it is actually submitted. Right now they are merely pleading for support by parading tragedy victims across the stage. It will probably be submitted today, and so we should know the details tomorrow(but I could be wrong).

Latest posts

Top Bottom