Need a favor in Lawton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got one, but it doesn’t have brakes. I use it only for hauling my tractor between properties. If you don’t find anybody, U-Haul rents car hauler trailers.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not tell us what you need and maybe someone can help you.
I have a buddy, broke down in a Tahoe. Bad Tranny, hes in Lawton and needs it hauled to Chickasha to another buddy whos going to do him a solid on the work. Just needs his rig moved.
I know this is a big favor but he will pay for fuel and more as he can. He's not got much to work with as a new job (Crane operator) thats been washed out with rain and wind all summer (he cant fly steel in wet or wind), he's barely getting 30 hours a weeks so far and now this on a job that promised him 70 hours a week.
Hes barely back into this new job location in Wichita Falls. Hes trying to get his crap back together and I have helped him alot.
Just trying to help him get that truck transported. I would have done it 7 years ago as I had the means but I dont now.

Last edited:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I drug a vehicle back from Dallas to Moore ok with a tow strap(chain).
Maybe someone can drag him.

If I did not have to build a canoe trailer today i would drag him.. Only about 60 miles of dragging.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have a trailer or tow bar. I have a truck that gets about 17 mpg on a good day but that would drop to around 12 mpg towing a trailer loaded. Mine would break him on fuel and I'm in Ponca City. Sorry, I'm not much help.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son pulled our car hauler to Lawton this morning. His buddy broke down yesterday. Loading it to come back south.

We have a babysitter for my next Great-grandbaby, first G-grandSON, @ 2 pm.

I am in the middle of installing a water heater. One headache after another.

Long post to say, sorry, Clay, wish I could help, but no way today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom