24/7 Plumbers in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My outside line is clogged going to the sewer. I put drano in all the drains and ran a 25ft snake and nothing. Do you guys recommend someone to come out tonight or tomorrow morning that won't rip me off? Thanks

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm happy with since his HVAC guys. Their plumbers have been on the younger and dumber side, though the last guy who came out was a bit more level-headed. They aren't cheap but I don't ever remember feeling like they've ripped me off.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it is slowly draining and I mean very slow then here is what i have done to unclog drains that are not root bound.

Boil 4 gallons of water and after boiling and removed from the stove add 1 to 2 cups of dawn dish washing liquid.
Add 2 cups of laundry detergent.
Stir until dissolved.
Pour this in the culprit drain and maybe even into the outside clean out if the clog is down stream from there.

May take a few hours to see results.
Many times results are within an hour.
It is my go to.

If the toilet is clogged and very cold (like house without heat in the winter) slowly pour that hot water into the loo.

I run hot water often in my drains and not just a few cups.
Works for me.
No trees in the sewer path helps also.

Trees in that path need removed.

Drano I do not like at all.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can always rent a snake from Home Depot.
Good idea. I ran my 25' snake but the clog is past that. I see Home Depot has a 100' snake so maybe worth a try. It's clogged at the outside clean out. It was pouring down rain all night so I gave up. Ill try Swamprats trick first and if that doesn't work go to Home Depot. At least I can say I tried before I call someone.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those drain cleaning bladders work sometimes when the clog is down river like you have.
1701009232038.png

Creates pressure in the rubber to seal off the pipe then the small slit in the end opens up and allows water to flow out pressurizing the pipe .

Another thing I have done is just use a garden hose If you can snake 50 foot of hose into the drain.
I have a heavy duty garden hose that does not like to bend much.

Good luck to ya.
I had 3 different sizes of those bladders at one time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom