Need advice ..... prayers, please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Short story. Brother has warrant for his arrest and is hiding from the law.

My family (Mom, Sister, and I) all think he needs to go to jail and serve his time sooner rather than later. A bails bondman called my mom and talked with her, and is looking for my brother. My mom has seen my brother and knows his whereabouts. She doesnt have the heart to tell the bails bondman but asked me to call and let him know.

so what should I do? I already discussed that if he went to county that if he was to get physically assaulted, or stabbed, or killed that these are all risks. I also stated that if I were to call it would never ever get out or I would deny it.

so looking for advice on how I should proceed.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two wrongs don't make a right. He did wrong, he needs to pay. You hindering the law is wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right. I have been in your shoes.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turn him in. Honestly, County jail isn't a very dangerous place to be unless he starts crap. Sounds like he has problems, and isn't going to fix them himself.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I say stay out of it. His problems are between him the law. Screw the bail bondsman, they're almost worst than the criminals. You're under no legal obligation to tell anyone anything.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tell him if he does not want to turn himself in and you are asked where he is you will give him up.

Then tell him you have to give him up because of what Dennis stated above.

Then tell him do not ever show up around you or your mother because you are bringing us down with you.

If he is going to hide out he needs to go all in at 100% never to be seen or heard from again.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He needs to pony up the money, hire a lawyer and work out the details of how to go about handling the warrant, and possibly turning himself in, if that's what it takes, and get it taken care of. Warrants don't go away. Just because you might know where he is does not mean you are harboring a fugitive. Unless he's in your house ... or you lie to an officer if you are asked a direct question.

Latest posts

Top Bottom