Need advice ..... prayers, please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I say stay out of it. His problems are between him the law. Screw the bail bondsman, they're almost worst than the criminals. You're under no legal obligation to tell anyone anything.

You're a law-you-agree-with abiding citizen?

Pot, meet kettle..............

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. HK........do the right thing, make the call, prayers for you and your family.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First, What is the warrant for?
Second, He is your brother.

Third, only you can decide which of one and two is more important and lets you sleep at night.
Encourage him to do the right thing.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in the same situation 30 years ago. My half-brother had the FBI looking for him and my mothercovered and denied knowing his whereabouts-I think this is true. Anyway, they were after him for counterfeiting and there was a place in the old yard that things were burned. I don't know why, but something caught my eye and it looked like the corner of an American bill. I fished it out and there were about 3 or 4 corners of a bill and they all had the same serial number. I told my mom and she said that "George" had burned some stuff and not to be bothered. I never said another word about the matter but eventually he was caught and sent to Big Mac for several years and got out when he was around 50 years old.
Both have since passed away but he was always more intelligent, wise-you know the rest. He never submitted to authority and at a young age received a Dishonorable Dischare from the Air Force. He slipped around in the gray areas of the law into his sixties and coerced my mothers into making her will out leaving everything to him. I guess what I'm trying to say is that your brother needs to givoe himself up and take whatever punishment the courts do to him before he gets into worse trouble and then your mother may not see him again as long as she lives. He can't obtain a decent job or buy anything worthwhile and has to pay for whatever he did.
As for me, I was looking at unclaimed money on the OK website and seen that there could be a considerable amount of money that I can claim. The Lord works all things out for the good of his children.
I would advise your mom to tell the authorities where your brother is-and as aforementioned, before he does come thing worse and does hard time. It is very difficult to permanently hide these days due to all the technology.

Latest posts

Top Bottom