Need an IT related job in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have IT experience? Do you know anything about SCSI, iSCSI, SAS or RAID? Do you need a job with decent benefits and pay? Are you in the OKC area?

Dell happens to have their storage group growing again. If you are interested please let me know. I will gladly give you a referral.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Zombie for thinking of OSA members. However I am not in the market right now but sure others will jump on it.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a cousin with a bachelors in Computer Science that never has got his foot in the door to the IT business because he refused to pay his dues working in "help desk" type position. He does repair on the side and did a PC repair stint with Office Depot. Should I point him your direction or is the lack of experience going to shoot him in the foot?

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a cousin with a bachelors in Computer Science that never has got his foot in the door to the IT business because he refused to pay his dues working in "help desk" type position. He does repair on the side and did a PC repair stint with Office Depot. Should I point him your direction or is the lack of experience going to shoot him in the foot?

absolutely pm me and I'll give you my e-mail address. If anyone feels qualified or capable of doing the job please pm me.

what's decent pay?

I can't say any solid numbers or guarantees but I think the lowest paid in that department makes 35k plus benefits - certs and experience raise it

fluffernutter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they only hiring for storage guys? I'm an experienced sysadmin, including time in the navy and at DISA [defense information systems agency @ tinker] with a real cush job here in tulsa, but would move for the right pay :ugh2:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they only hiring for storage guys? I'm an experienced sysadmin, including time in the navy and at DISA [defense information systems agency @ tinker] with a real cush job here in tulsa, but would move for the right pay :ugh2:

i'm overqualified for the cush job so if you take the okc job, hook me up... i need a nap.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'm overqualified for the cush job so if you take the okc job, hook me up... i need a nap.

lol I need one too (and I just woke up)

as far as I know at the moment.

feel free to go on and view the requisite information on dell.com/careers - req number 110006T8

I have submitted one person already - you can create an account on that site or not it doesn't make a difference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom