Need another reason to hate walmart?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like wally world has removed the shirts from the site, at lease I can't find them when I search.

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/20...es-after-outcry-over-impeach-45-clothing.html

Walmart boycott campaign launched after outcry over 'Impeach 45' clothing

Walmart has found itself on the receiving end of a torrent of outrage after it was discovered Monday that the superstore was selling anti-Trump “Impeach 45” apparel on its website.

The outcry sparked a #BoycottWalmart trend on Twitter as users expressed their distaste for the chain promoting the impeachment of President Trump, echoing some Congressional Democrats.

Ryan Fournier, chairman of the group Students for Trump, was one of the first to discover Walmart was selling the clothing item, according to the International Business Times. He asked the company in a tweet, “What kind of message are you trying to send?”

Old Glory is the company that sells the “Impeach 45” apparel and it’s not the only one. A quick search on Walmart.com revealed three other companies selling Trump impeachment merchandise.

"These items were sold by third party sellers on our open marketplace, and were not offered directly by Walmart. We’re removing these types of items pending review of our marketplace policies," a Walmart spokesperson said.

A search for “Make America Great Again” apparel yielded plenty of hats, T-shirts and coffee mugs as well.

It’s not the first time Walmart has caused a stir.

The store came under fire in November after a shirt design that read “Rope. Tree. Journalist. SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED” was listed on its website through an outside company.

Teespring had their shirts pulled off the Walmart website days later.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So tell me again why we need to prohibit or even get upset at what someone makes or sells based on what it says? Freedom goes both ways. If I want to be free to have my choices, then i have to understand that other people are free to want things i won't like.

Intolerance is intolerable.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So tell me again why we need to prohibit or even get upset at what someone makes or sells based on what it says? Freedom goes both ways. If I want to be free to have my choices, then i have to understand that other people are free to want things i won't like.

I don’t really have an issue with it and I don’t plan to even think about boycotting walmart. In fact I just placed an online order and used the coupon below to save $10 off of $50 if anyone is interested.
grocery.walmart.com
WALMART3

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate Walmart for the long checkout lines, the 2 mile hike from the parking lot to the front door and their uncouth clientele, but not for what they sell..

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Absolutely!! It's all a matter of perception. For instance, if the following was written in the middle of the table ----

IX + I = X

IX + I = X is true.

However, if you're on the other side of the table, it becomes ….

X = I + XI which is false. Kind of a difficult situation.....which the people of the world deal with everyday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom